Iconic Dutch festival, Mysteryland is going to sell a limited number of Early Bird tickets for 2020 edition; the lineup is also set to be revealed next week Tuesday, February 4th.
Become one of the most respected festivals in The Netherlands and Europe, Mysteryland has brought, over the years the best electronic dance music artists to perform in Haarlemmermeer; in between sparkling ponds, rivers, and forestry hills of the Floriade terrain near Amsterdam, Mysteryland welcome more than 100.000 fellow festival friends from over 100 nationalities.
Mysteryland has always pushed on music diversity bringing artists and stage hosts from a wide range of music genres; more than 300 artists perform for 22 stage hosts, covering all genres within the spectrum of electronic music. Mysteryland’s stages range from outdoor dance floors to massive tents filled with LED screens, laser shows, and the world’s most advanced sound systems.
Planned to run from the 28 to 30 of August 2020, Mysteryland will start the tickets sale today. A small amount of Early Bird will be available via this link. The ticket sale will start at 12:00 CET. The prices are listed below.
- Early Bird Camping + Weekend Ticket: €139,-
- Granting you access to the camping grounds from Friday, August 28th until Monday, August 31st and to the festival on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Early Bird Weekend Tickets: €129,-
- Granting you access to the festival grounds on Saturday, August 29th and Sunday, August 30th.
- Early Bird Saturday Tickets: €78,-
- Granting you access to the festival grounds on Saturday, August 29th.
- Early Bird Sunday Tickets: €62,-
- Granting you access to the festival grounds on Sunday, August 30th.
- Early Bird Camping Packages
- You can find all the info and the full selection on our camping packages page!
*All prices include €4,95 service fee.